Monday, September 20, 2010

9.20.2010

i am independent. i am. i am. i am. but, if so, why do i miss my home so much? i swore i was not going to. i promised myself that i was going to start fresh. but i just cant throw the past away. as i am wasting my time in the most popular social networking site, facebook, i find myself reminiscing about the good times i have had. and. well. i miss them. i really do. i know that while i am here, new memories and friends will be made, but i cant bring myself to trash the life that i have temporarily left behind. this will not bring me down. i know that for sure. but i will never forget those who have shaped me into who i am. and i will never stop thanking you for the encouragement and support along the way.

1 comment:

  1. i am glad and sad that you miss home. although I am not so sure if it is that you miss home, home or your friends more at this point.Either way it is perfectly normal and understandable. I am glad that you can recognize the good friends that you have and the wonderful support that you have back here at home. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete