Monday, October 4, 2010

so far.

DTS is awesome. i am loving it. i have already been to a conference and back, met loren and darlene cunningham, made many new friends, and i am living in an apartment with 4 other girls. right now we have the tenopil team with us and we are about to go on a tour of kyiv. my work duty tonight is to make dinner for all of the 40 people! hahaha. i'm making spaghetti. yumm. tomorrow we will all do a street evangelism outside. i am so excited! we have been super busy, so my free time is limited. but when we get into a schedule, i will have lots of that!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are definitely keeping busy. Wow, cooking for 40. That is a new one for you. I am sure you did great though. You always do well when you set your mind on something. I am praying for you. I love you so much!

    mom

    ReplyDelete